Valves & Accessories
The experienced staff at Matthew Davis are able to assist you with your valve selection process.
Our valve product range includes
Ball, Gate, Globe, Check, Butterfly, Plug, Knifegate, Sluice, Strainers, Solenoids, Needle, Diaphragm, All types of Control, Relief, Regulating, Pressure Reducing, Safety, Mixers, Traps, Injectors, Flow Meters, BSM Valves, Sight Glasses, Gauges, and many more.
We supply a wide range of brands
Armstrong, Audco, Bray, Clam, Crane, Emico, Keystone, Kim, Mack, Peglar, Saunders, Spirax, Stockham, Turnflo, Velan, Worcester, and many more.
Where required the majority of our valve range can be provided in actuated form including both pneumatic and electric.
How to choose a valve
In order for one of our qualified staff to assist you with a recommendation please endeavour to provide answers to the following service and system conditions:
- What type of valve operation is required, multi-turn or quarter-turn?
- Where is the valve to be used, what function you want it to perform?
- What are the pressure/temperature requirements?
- What kind of fluid will be in line?
- What size is the line?
- Are the conditions moderate or extreme?
- How much room have you got for valve stems/handles?
- What are the service requirements; are the valves to be regularly dismantled for cleaning and/or maintenance?